19 September 2006

With a father like this...

(from www.gocomics.com)

I've always thought that Calvin's dad is really cool, his geeky dorky look notwithstanding. The way he explained things to Calvin has always made me laugh, but at the same time also made me think. I wonder what the world would be like if it really was the way Calvin's dad explained it to him?

Oh well, it really is a complicated world, but it's the only one we've got. There are days when I wish things were a bit easier, but I guess the truth is, we all probably wouldn't want a simplistic world, would we? There won't be any excitement, which is really what fuels us all probably.

Anyway, having a dad like Calvin's would sure make for an interesting life, I think. I can only imagine what he must have been like when he was Calvin's age, ha ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home