06 September 2006

I did it

Think P.I.G. - that’s my motto. P stands for Persistence, I stands for Integrity, and G stands for Guts. These are the ingredients for a successful business and a successful life. (Linda Chandler)

Why, that's very good advice. I would like to take on P.I.G. as my motto in life too (very fitting, considering my job), only I've got a big problem particularly with the P part.

As it is, I gave me Guts a bit of an exercise today. Some time back, I wrote in Isa's Balog that I wanted to change my hair color. Well, I finally mustered enough guts to get it done this afternoon. I must say I'm pretty happy with the results, although it still is a bit odd looking at myself in the mirror. I thought I'd be a bit more shocked with the result, but I was kind of cool about it actually.

Anyway, I await the comments of my family and friends. My aunt, who was with me when I got my hair done, said it looked really nice, not too different from my real hair color. My son said "ang ganda ganda mo, nanay." (Perhaps his wanting to play the gameboy had a lot to do with the comment.)

Well, whether I like it or not, I'm stuck with this for a while. (Hey, I'm already thinking the next color, bwa ha ha!)

UPDATE: Thought I'd post a picture of me and Ben (me with my new hair color). Cayie said now I'm like Archie, carrot-topped. He he he.

1 Comments:

At 7/9/06 4:29 PM, Blogger carrie said...

Oooh new hair color, how exciting! Bilis let's see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home