10 November 2010

Hello again hello

Hello again, dear blog...it's been a while, more than 2 years and 7 months actually. No excuses, but then I'm not really sure if anyone bothers to read this other than me :). Nevertheless, I'm going to try again.

I am, as I type this, sitting inside a nice, cozy botique hotel in Ho Chi Minh. My second trip to Vietnam this year (first one ever was in earlier this year in July). Here to work of course, the first couple days to cover a livestock exhibition and the next several to attend our annual team meeting. It would be good to see everyone again after almost a year.

Since I am in a bit of a rush--got to go to the exhibition hall early--I will wait until later to write more about this trip. Suffice to say, I'm itching to get back to blog writing...I think ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home